To replace the glass of your wood or gas stove, you must:
1. If possible, disassemble the door and lay flat.
2. Spray oil on the screws and wait.
3. Loosen the holders gently.
4. Remove the remainings of the broken glass and thoroughly clean the frame of the door to make the new glass fit good.
5. Place the adhesive cord around the glass.
6. Place the new glass in the frame of the door.
7. Screw the holders gently without forcing to avoid glass breakage when heat and cold expansion of the door.
8. Reassemble the door and leave 24 hours before lighting the stove.